Classic spooky thriller The Woman In Black has been scaring West End audiences for nearly 20 years. Its tale follows a young lawyer who is sent to a secluded house on the moors. Once there, he begins to understand why everyone else in the local town stays away.
- Tuesday – Thursday performances: £54.62 Stalls seats reduced to £32.45, £32.72 Upper Circle seats reduced to £19.25
- Friday & Saturday matinee performances: £54.62 stalls seat reduced to £34.10
- Saturday evening performances: £58.90 stalls seat reduced to £43.12
- Excludes 31 October and 14 February
- Must be booked by 3 March
- Subject to availability